Sorry for the mess

This blog is under going a large visual re-design and will change often. Thank you for your patience.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Video Game Reviews !

Wow! I forgot I even had this thing... heh. oops. ^^; oh well! After a little editing its time for a game review! I am gonna try and review a new(not been reviewed by me yet) game every week! Some of these games will be old ones I picked up at the store or found in my collection but I will try to get the new ones when I have them.

Today's review is: Halo: CE Anniversary Edition
So far I think this one is very fun. I did not get to play the original version because I was like 7. But I really enjoy it and can't wait to beat it. right now I am playing through on easy(just because I wanted to.) and it is very fun. I pre ordered and the Grunt Funeral skull is extremely fun to play with, especially if you can get a chain reaction going. Although a word of warning, Don't assassinate Grunts.
On a scale of 1-10 I give it:

Ease of play: 8 (Good basic tutorial but may be confusing to players new to FPS games. Good Difficulty settings make it good for new or rusty players *cough*.

Graphics:9 (Good graphics although similar to Reach's and I love the revert feature.

Replay:8 (I know at least I will have to play through on higher difficulties and get all the skulls and terminals.

Family Friendly:5 (Some cursing from soldiers and of course blood and violence. Also "The Flood" may be too scary for younger children.

All in all i give it a 8 1/2.

(I do not own Halo or am affiliated with Bungie, Microsoft Studios, 343 Studios, or any others that this may pertain to.)

If you have any suggestions for categories for the ratings please comment and feel free to suggest games i can review in the comments also.

No comments:

Post a Comment